Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28

Kaiden and Randy went to the beach today for some "boy time" while I went shopping with my mom and sister for some "girl time". Kaiden and Randy had to leave the beach early due to a mud fight gone bad but I had a blast doing girly things like going out for lunch and shopping for lotions, clothes, and jewelry- all things the boys would have dreaded! I did buy one thing that was just for Kaiden - a pair of clip on earrings! He's been so into dressing up lately - and yes, even dressing as a girl- that I knew he would LOVE them and I was right :)

This is the opposite side of that Kaiden. He was in the back yard calling in a horrible voice "Who's getting their hands cut off next?????". Of course I had to be the volunteer and he continued to "cut" off my hands with his pretend circular saw.


Photos courtesy of Randy. While I was gone he thought the world was coming to and end, or at least a tornado was getting ready to touch down. He said he was about ready to pack Kaiden up in the car and leave the animals to fend for themselves!


Yesterday we had a water balloon fight - and I lost big time.

The strategic planning.

The ammo.

My battle wounds....with only a few tears and a raw face. Randy plays mean.

1 comment:

The McManuses said...

Beautiful sky pic!! I would have been scared too...