Tuesday, August 14, 2007

a big surprise

After a long day of running errands I was looking forward to coming home to a clean house - since that is what Randy claimed he was doing while I was out - pouring myself a glass of wine, and putting my feet up.

Boy was I in for a big surprise!

And I really mean a BIG one.

I know Randy can get a bit carried away and distracted while cleaning up the house but this is ridiculous.

OK, I'll show you a little peek...



(yes, that is an enormous tub of cheese balls)

Randy decided to clean out the attic while I was gone. My camera battery died before I could take more pictures so these don't even show the worst of it. Wasn't that sweet of him?

Its still sitting in the same place this morning.

2 comments:

The McManuses said...

OMG!! He's going to finish the job, right?

I love giant tubs of cheese balls. They are the BEST!!!

Crystal and Kaiden said...

Yes, he has since finished the job!