Friday, September 21, 2007

the rehearsal

Ashley and Rudy's big day is tomorrow! The two of them looked perfect practicing their vows, gazing into each other's eyes, being absolutely in love. I started tearing up at the rehearsal! How will I make it through the actual wedding?


Kaiden caught a bit of the love bug today! See the little lady, Brooke, sitting beside him looking adorable? That's Kaiden's new crush. I saw him a number of times rubbing her back, running his fingers through her hair, and gazing into her eyes. He couldn't stop talking about her on the way home either! Sweet innocent love...


This is Rudy's family. I love this photograph bigger so I can really see all their faces. Most of his family didn't speak English but were so sweet, especially great grandma sitting in the front right corner! Kaiden really took a liking to her. Early in the evenning her arm started to really hurt her. Kaiden saw that something was wrong and tried so hard in his sweet way to make her feel better. He definately brought a smile to her face!

While we were leaving the rehearsal dinner, belly's stuffed and soaking wet from swimming, I saw this at the front door and had to capture it. I wish we could have stayed longer but "ring security" has a big job tomorrow!

1 comment:

The McManuses said...

Ring security - CUTE! I can't wait to see pics of you guys!!