Friday, February 22, 2008

BFF

Do you see that? That gorgeous piece of equipment above? That's my new best friend! We've been getting to know each other the past few days.


There are so many buttons, settings, and thing-a-ma-bobs on this thing! I'm having so much fun experimenting but I think I need a new model. My favorite could really use a break!

Things with the business are coming along and I'm busy getting all my "ducks in a row"! My business cards should be coming in the mail this week and I'm going to schedule some practice shoots with my little sis and the kiddos that live across the street for the weekend. I'm so excited to be doing this and I can't wait for my first real shoot!!!

1 comment:

U+Me=Us said...

Congratulations!!! That is such a pretty camera, i wish i could afford one too. But in the mean time u've got exclusvie rights to shoot my belly as much as you want!
Love ya lady!

-Jillian