Tuesday, September 9, 2008

family of 15.


I think I set a record for myself - photographing so many people in such a short amount of time! I had the privilege of photographing this beautiful family over the weekend. This picture was so silly. I wanted to get one of them all jumping up at the same time but with so many of them they all wound up hopping about at different times and wound up laughing harder than they jumped!



I also photographed the sweetest little girls 2ND birthday this weekend. It will be a week or two before I get some of those photos up. I maxed out my computer with photos so I'm having to do some cleaning up.

We've been pretty busy over here getting used to the new school schedule and working full time at the preschool. I'll have some new pics up soon! - PROMISE!

1 comment:

U+Me=Us said...

Looks like a fun bunch. I've got a proposition for you to do some photography work. Call me when you can, we miss you!