Sunday, September 2, 2007

jelly bean anyone?

Have you heard of Bertie Bott's Beans?? They are the jelly beans in the Harry Potter books and we recently tried them out. Well, I should specify that Randy and Kaiden have tried them out. I'm have not been brave enough to give it a shot yet! But why would I with flavors like grass, boogers, vomit, earwax, pepper, and sardines?


This is Kaiden when he realized he had just eaten earwax.


And this one is vomit!!

Why would you subject yourself to such a thing? I don't know. And I'm wondering who would want the job of coming up with getting the taste exact? "Oh yes, we've finally got it! This tastes just like a booger!". No thank you!!

But Kaiden thought these beans were the greatest thing. He pops one into his mouth, spits it out disgusted, and then tries the next one. Randy has tricked a few folks with them (Grandma was one of them) by just offering them a jelly bean and not telling them what to expect. That's just cruel!!!

2 comments:

The McManuses said...

Nathan fooled me with "dirt" and "spoiled milk." They are DISGUSTING!! Perfect for the likes of Kaiden & Randy.

Crystal and Kaiden said...

Ewe! Nasty!!! I REFUSE to try any of them even if they say "It's only cherry!".....yeah right. You're a sucker Karla! ha ha ha