Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sept. 25

S_McElman_070716_2434 P I R I say I blue tee

You can find this flickr speller here.

Kaiden and I have been a bit sick this week (fever, aches, pains). The two of us have been laying low watching lots of movies, enjoying the sunshine out back, and making some new things to freshen up the house (pics coming soon). But Randy has been busy busy! Mike, and old friend from his high school days, needed a little vacation and decided to come down to Florida for a visit. He's been showing Mike around town and taking him to all his favorite spots.

Siesta Key of course.


Check out this sea weed! Randy said the piles were enormous and covering the entire shore. I've never seen such a thing before!


Kaiden went out last night with Mike and Randy to see the sunset. We thought he could use some fresh air after being sick at home all day. It did seem to help because he's almost back to normal today!


Yesterday Randy and Mike went fossil hunting at the Peace River in Arcadia.

I'm not sure what the plans are as of yet today. All I do know is I'm getting a little break! Randy will be leaving to visit his folks in Phoenix this weekend for 4 days so I'll be all by myself with Kaiden (which means no BREAK!). So he's being a darling and giving me a day to myself. Thank you love.

No comments: